Toyota Fortuner and Toyota Hilux
Luxury and Tough all under one roof.
Get behind the wheel of a Toyota Hilux or a Toyota Fortuner and experience reliability, luxury and value for money.
No matter where you decide to explore your freedom, there's the luxury of choice available to you. The Toyota Fortuner is truly a supreme off-roader, with a host of 4x4 driving features such as:
• Trailer Sway Control (TSC) to keep you and your trailer safe by minimising lateral movement from crosswinds and road surface changes.
• The 4WD selector allowing the driver to switch between 4WD, 4WD low and 2WD when sensing a slip in the wheels in the rain, sand or mud.
• Advanced suspicion that allows you to enjoy complete handling prowess and ride comfort, through the use of double wishbones for the front suspension and four-link suspension at the rear.
• Hill-Assist Control (HAC) so that you don't need to worry about rolling back when pulling off from a sharp incline.
CAPABLE BEYOND MEASURE
Rediscovering the joy of adventure is one part of the new Toyota Hilux experience, and the assurance that you and your loved ones are protected by some of the most sophisticated safety interventions is another.
• Airbags: Front and rear passengers are protected by a total of seven* airbags, distributed at the driver, front passenger, side*, curtain* and driver-knee.
• Pre-Crash System: a Pre-Crash system (Brake Synchronised) detects the proximity and warns the driver of oncoming vehicles or pedestrians and is designed to mitigate or avoid a potential collision. If the system determines that a frontal collision is likely, the drive is prompted through Audio and Visual alerts to take action. If the driver does not brake in time, the system may automatically apply the brakes.
• Lane Keeping System: The Lane Keeping System with Lane Departure Alert give the Toyota Hilux the capability to detect the edge of the road and to detect visible lane markers and where the vehicle is in relation to the lane. When lane deviation takes place, the driver is alerted with a buzzer and a warning display on the dashboard. The system works in connection with the vehicle's breaks, which will automatically endeavour to prevent any further departure from the lane.
Whatever path you decide to take, you can be assured that you are getting remarkable features all in a single vehicle.
Contact us today to book your test drive or to enquire more. All Covid-19 regulations are in place for your safety.
Model shown is for illustrative purposes only. Offer valid until 30th September 2021. Errors and omissions excepted. Includes *R1 207,50 initiation fee and excludes R69 monthly admin fee. Fees as prescribed as per the National Credit Act. Initiation Fees for juristic entities falling outside of the National Credit Act is 1% of the financed amount up to a maximum of R5 000 and will adjust the advertised payment accordingly. Toyota Financial Services (South Africa) Limited. An Authorised Financial Services (FSP No. 7454) and Registered Credit Provider (NCRCP62). **Variable interest rate. Terms and conditions apply.